FINAL UPDATE! oQueue v2.0.5

yes, you will.

when you sign any petition, you tweet a message to the petition target

Ah gotcha, will have to do it later. "Tweeting" was never something I got into so I will have to make an acct.

Tiny,

I was about to call it with WoW a few seasons back, and after a frantic search for SOMETHING that woulld let me connect with other like-minded pvpers in a new way, i found a small addon i had never heard of (nor had anyone else for that matter) and a link to a then also fairly small vent server. When i connected, there were all of four people in the whole server, and I was a little iffy on dropping in, but in desperation, i went through with it. An hour later, after an extremely thorough and inviting explanation, I was in a 5man BG facerolling the living hell out of Alliance and that night, i was ready to spread the word about this amazing addon that was gonna change the WoW PvP scene in a very big and different way.

Several hundred thousand users, an amazing community-oriented website rebuild and a massive boost in size/traffic/users to a small vent server, I can not thank you enough for the time, dedication and selflessness that went into you developing the most valuable addon I could imagine. The early oQueue beta days (maybe 60 people at the time) were some of the best and most educational times I have ever had in WoW, and it gave me the xp/ability to be where I am now in the game. I will miss the shit out of oQueue, but am thankful the community that's it established is strong and has even more room to grow. Thanks for everything you've done and will continue to do bro :)

See you on the battlegrounds in Draenor!

Burnabull (aka. "Snotmore")

Consequently, that is as sappy as I ever get xP

I got to say think you too Tiny!

If it were not for Oqueue I would have never been able to get Shadowmourne on my DK, a host of transmog gear, current tier gear on several of my toons, dozens of kills on Ordos nor the RBG mounts with my hunter.

Even with Blizzards version I will miss this addon more than any other.

don't worry Ryback ... oQueue isn't going anywhere.

on monday, after last weeks hotfix that bumped the number of groups from 25 to 100, i released 3.0.0 that hooked to the GroupFinder backend. the mesh might be dead, but the point of the GroupFinder was to deliver the data seen on the mesh to the client. as such, we should be good and oQueue will return, though with less groups.

i'm working on 3.0.1 right now and will release it once i get this final bit working.

Sorry for asking a stupid question, but is there even a point in having oQueue at the moment? What features are enabled and what features aren't working?

Most of the basic grouping functionality is there. oQueue now relies on the group finder backend so you will see group finder groups in oQueue. With oQueue you are to see additional information about group leaders, and if you are running a group you are able to see more details stats on the prospective group members.

Things that have been removed are the bounty system, karma, the score, and any functionality which was needed to connect to the mesh.