FINAL UPDATE! oQueue v2.0.5

i love using this add-on but when i updated the add-on it keeps telling me that its out of date why is this happening?

can u copy/paste the toc for Oqueue please?

Hey guys, YOU do not need to update the TOC.

WE updated the TOC.

If oQueue is labeled as "out of date". Press the addons button on the characters select screen, and then check the "load out of date addons" check box at the top.

Good morning updated the oqueue however stopped working , already activated the option outdated addons and even changed the version of Toc , he appears in the character selection but when I enter the game it does not appear , can someone help me ??

Thanks for doing a last update tiny, and thanks for making this addon. I've got a quick question though, since for some reason I can't post in the thread about oQueue features that we'd like to see stay. Does the new oGear addon include the visual representation of raid progress? I find that tooltip to be great for getting a general idea of someones skill level, between what bosses they have down on what modes, their ilvl, and their kill/wipe ratio, and would love to see that added to oGear for WOD, if it isn't already.

Thank you, Tiny, for bringing us Oqueue. Hopefully moving forward, things will shape up for SolidIce.

Oh well that explains why i havent been able to get it working anymore

Can someone tell me why Oqueue was change to not work as before, I don't need to implement load out of date cause it wont even update, and once I looked closer I see that all the files will not copy over to the interface/addon directory as usuall. Also there are files with no file type. I have redownloaded the updated a few times , and even on other computers, and still the same.

if you're on windows, try using icebox to install.

btw, the gear information has been moved out of oQueue and into it's own addon, oGear

I guess the better question would have been, why are you forcing me to use icebox? I don't really care to use an app to update an app.

Thanks a lot Solidice