FINAL UPDATE! oQueue v2.0.5

I guess the better question would have been, why are you forcing me to use icebox? I don't really care to use an app to update an app.

I tend to agree, however, there are many people on here that find Icebox quite useful. To each their own.

WTF, ok against my better wishes, I tried to try icebox, but Windows throws it back with an "Icebox is not a true Win32 application".

Come on guys.

You know OQ won't work in a few hrs right?

Actually I do, so why advertise a last update, AND change it at the last minute to not work/update as usual, i.e. simply copy folder to proper directory etc. You know, they way people who don't need a helper app to hold their hand and do the updates for them , do?

@aermoss what operating system are you on?

hello tiny.i like OQUEUE as addon,but its impossible to queue there,there is some bug wich makes impossible to queue lot of premaids from russian servers....plz repair that thing!!!

hello tiny.i like OQUEUE as addon,but its impossible to queue there,there is some bug wich makes impossible to queue lot of premaids from russian servers....plz repair that thing!!!

You know OQ won't work in a few hrs right?

Andddddd OQ died officially now.

Anyone got a read on the time so we can record it? :P

Andddddd OQ died officially now.

Anyone got a read on the time so we can record it? :P

not ... completely ... dead.

let's see if we can get them to do a bit more then a simple ilevel minimum and voip edit field. let's see if we can get them to push all the group info, not just 26 groups.

check this petition: http://tweetpetition.com/blizzard-set-our-groups-free

Very nice. You need to have a twitter acct to sign the petition?

yes, you will.

when you sign any petition, you tweet a message to the petition target