Icybox crashes when running.

Nope, when i run the icebox_0.1.3.exe i see the "Icebox v0.1.3" window pops up with a "Waiting for server response" and then i have a "icebox_0.1.3.exe has stopped working" and i have to press the "Close program"

I use Firefox as main browser, i fucking dont like IE, but newer the less i have updated IE to latest version.
I also run win 8.1 - 64b, with every hotfix and stuff that is out there from MS, I also run Bitdefender Total Security" cant disable that one.
Have tried to set IE to default browser, still crashes. (With Firefox closed)
Have tried without a DNS and with DNS (8.8.8.8 - 8.8.4.4)
And also with and without a VPN (OpenVPN GUI)
Runned without Admin rights and with Admin rights.
Runned with various of Compatibility nothing works)

Well roughly tried everything, but nothing works.

[EDIT]
Errm i just DL it again, and when i ran it my Bitdefender came up with "Disinfecting program", and it then deleted Icybox, this concerns me a bit.

[EDIT2]
Since i have feit in my AV i ofc had to DL it again and check, and this time i scanned it before running it, and it is clean, so i ran it again, and this time Bitdefender did not come up with anything hmm.

Looking at the info from Bitdefender, it say.
The application D;\icybox_0.1.3.exe was detected as potential malicious
Active Virus Control blocked this process based on the following actions:
- The application's behavior can harm your computer.

But nothing that actually say that is is a virus, its like so many other programs i guess that is false positive. but only thing that i do not understand is that it comes up only 1 time from the 5 times i have tried to DL icybox hmm

If its crashing that's something we will have to address. Tiny will be better to address these issues as that is his area of expertise.

As for the anti virus flag:

Unfortunately some anti virus software will mistakenly flag Icebox as being malicious, because it contains certain DLL's, which indicate what behavior it can perform (downloading files, creating files, deleting files, etc). Icebox also is not "signed". When you create a software application to run on Windows, Microsoft wants you to have the application be signed by them, but some of the qualifications to get a application signed is to pay Microsoft a few hundred dollars, tell them your life's story, and let them snoop around your finances.

So for the time being, Icebox remains un-signed, which can also contribute to anti virus applications mistakenly flagging it as malicious.

it is crashing for me too. i just downloaded it and it goes to the Initializing Server and it says it has stopped Working. i have tried everything the OP stated and still nada will there be a fix soon i hope?