oQueue 3.0.1 - better GroupFinder integration

lots of changes in this update. much tighter integration w/ the blizz GroupFinder back-end (thx ww for the input!)

one caveat: seems if you de-list from a group, the groupID gets invalidated and you have to refresh the list to get a new groupID.

--[ changes ]--

BUGFIX: removed lingering alts reference on setup tab (thx bangorme!)
UPD: pre-loaded the GroupFinder so searches would produce something w/out having to open the window
UPD: put 'custom' activities into 'raids' if the activity description contains 'heroic', 'normal', or 'flex'
UPD: insured GetCVar("portal") results are uppercase; seems it can vary
UPD: group type 'roleplay' removed
UPD: group listing adhering to groupfinder query mechanism (multi queries invalidate previous group ids)
add: 'mythic' now searchable

nice, it's awesome to see oQueue pushing on despite Blizz makin it hard. But, to me the main thing about oq is gone; that it connected people from beyond ones own battlegroup (local few realms), the ppl u only meet in "random dungeon", "random battleground", "raid finder" etc. and broadened your LFG/LFM-capabilities to non-english realms like russian,german,spanish,french etc. which is normally otherwise isolated pretty much,from the english-speaking EU realms. Now, they are again "lost", unreachable and we're stuck with Blizzards stupid in-game tool which, besides only showing a very limited few groups with a very simple and stupid interface, only ever shows groups from a few select and constant english-speaking realms only. As it was with oqueue, I could find groups 24/7, in the mornings there used to be many russians on for example, or from other parts of the world (french-speaking canadians playing on french servers, etc.), sooo many more ppl. Now its back to Blizzards way, maybe much of the same oqueue functionality around this in-game tool, but this in-game tool is severely limited, and ,imo , pretty shit tbh.

For some reason, although it didn't work properly, a few versions of oq ago, I believe b4 the update with "protocol change" announce in its changelog..although it didn't work to waitlist properly and all, I still saw russian,french etc. premades popping up on the list, for some reason.. tho few. And, while it didn't work to waitlist, I coudl atleast see their btag to manually add and hope theyd answer to ask them manually (getbtag by right-clicking the X (ban) button next to their premade), and im pretty sure it some times added these ppl to my list when i tried waitlisting too.. it had some kinda contact with "exotic" realms,atleast enough to add some of them to my friendslist some times, and some premades could be seen (tho the waitlist feature didnt work properly/at all then, it did somewhat, i think..).

Any way at all to connect beyond this little network of local realms, would be the biggest thing for me imo, and the main reason I was using oqueue previously. Now theres nowhere to obtain this, just like Blizz has made a great thing even worse by forcing their own thing.. :(

Hopefully some way, somehow, to do something about this... this stupid ingame browser is so bad, simple and restricted.. and even if they try make it more extensive n all, I don't think Blizz will make this tool best, I liked oqueue...I miss the "old days" :/ lol

just, really really hope it gets back to somehow how it was, not being stuck within the limits of this blizzard tool.. its so basic and limited. All the people reachable previously (and exlusively so) with oqueue, are now, not reachable in any limited way or such, but not at all..... I find myself not finding gruops at times of the day (or night/morning rather) cos these groups of ppl previously available, now aren't... ;|

checking in frequently for updates and hoping there'll be some kinda change.. tho surely I'll try be using oqueue as an overlay addon to the blizz one anyway, I trust u can tweak it better than Blizz woulda imagined. Thanks anyway, and for everything so far!

best rgds,