oQueue 3.0.0 - back from the dead

oQueue is not quite dead yet ... v3.0.0 is now available.

This version is a major overhaul to squeeze into the blizz group finder backend.

*crossing fingers*

** MANDATORY UPDATE - PROTOCOL CHANGE **

UPD: now works x-realm using group finder back end (thx blizz for the hotfixes!)
UPD: removed battle.net communications
UPD: removed the mesh network
UPD: removed the scoreboard
UPD: removed the bounty board
UPD: removed the karma system

Great news !

You have to add the premades manual? Open oqueue AND the Blizz Tool?

Or is this a bug? Could you make premades in oqueue and this appears in Blizz Tool? How often is the communication / update between oqueue and Blizz?

So does this mean we will see all the bliz groups not just their display limit?

v3.0.0 still needs some tweaks:

- i'm getting the "not qualified" message under the group info tooltip on the right side for all groups

- if i tick the "qualified" checkbox then all premades get hidden

- all groups appear as 0 / 0 /00 (0 tanks, 0 healers, 00 dps)

- raid progress for raid leader is not visible.. so the color bars in the raid info tooltip are all blank

- the language dropdown filter is useless - blizzard doesn't let you specify language

- the voice chat progam filter is useless - blizzard's raid UI doesn't let you select a particular voice chat program but instead this field is free-form, the raid lead can type whatever he wants in it.

the "create premade" page in oQueue needs to be changed too to fit the options offered by Blizzard's premade creation interface

when you first log in, if you open oQueue and groups are not filling in, then there's a bug there. i'll check into it.

when you create a group in oQueue, you post it to the appropriate blizz group-finder category. oQueue groups will appear in the group finder list with '(OQ)' prepended to their name

as for how many groups we get to see... we're at the mercy of blizz. i am currently re-searching the query eveyr 30 seconds when you have the oQueue find-premade page open. if you switch to a different tab or close/open oQueue, it will force a refresh of the query. hopefully this will push more groups into oQueue

P.S. i see some raids for SoO Heroic (former normal) where people fill in both the ilvl and the rating field with the same number.. 555 in the example below... i think they intend to define an item level restriction but they are also defining a pvp rating restriction.

Blizzard seems to have managed to confuse a lot of people with their interface screw-ups and these get reflected in the data that oQueue receives:

hmmm... i see that consistently down the list. that's prolly a bug on my part. i'll check it out

Download now or wait a little?

there are a lot of bugs. it work but not very good :)

If you have a error message popup, please take a screenshot and post it to the oQueue forums or pm it to tiny.