FINAL UPDATE! oQueue v2.0.5

This should be the final update before WOD drops.

It's been a crazy 2.5 years and we really appreciate the support everyone has shown. Now that blizzard will be embedding oQueue's core functionality into the game, and disabling a key function utilized by oQueue, oQueue should cease to function as of 6.0.

We'll keep supporting the community as we have... but in new directions. The site has transitioned into a full blown addon portal for WoW and we will be expanding into other games shortly. We're also looking at new technologies and will be pushing out new things soon (tm). And of course, we will continue doing the raffles (expect the new hardware raffle announcement around the time the current hardware raffle ends)

Again, thanks for all your support with oQueue over the years. It's been a blast.

-- tiny

thanks for all the fun you made possible with it :)

as 6.0 rolls around, will it be possible to somehow transform oQ into a new interface for the blizzard's finder and using their API?

everything i've seen in beta and ptr shows the 'group finder' to be the 'other raids' we have now, but moved around a bit.

if you go to your social tab, then raid, other raids, click the 'browse' tab on the right, then pull down the browsing menu... all those sub categories are placed on the honor or raid tab in 6.0. beyond that, the group leader can specify the minimum ilevel and can type a voip selection. pretty minimal.

it will also limit the number of groups you see to 26, which i would estimate to be about 1% of the normal max.

trying to find a group requires you to click through all the sub categories, which is very slow, and you'll only see those groups you qualify for at the time.

there's just no interface for an addon to utilize in order to create a bigger list

there's just no interface for an addon to utilize in order to create a bigger list

ouch... :(

I have problem with this update, i loaded it through icebox, went ingame, Oqueue wasnt shown near minimap. Went to addons it said out of date with Ogear. any reason why?

^So do I.

i updated the TOC interface version to align with WOD. just check 'load out of date addons'

That solved it. Thanks!

how the hell do u update the TOC to align with WOD

me too...don't understand what is TOC interface...do not know what WOD stands for...and then how to update TOC interface version to align with WOD....

then found this post...helped a little, but still very technical...

http://www.wowwiki.com/Getting_the_current_interface_number